Pit Bull Drags Baby By Diaper From Burning House Saving Whole Family
Often wrongly identified as a terrifying breed of dogs, pit bulls are some of the most caring and motherly dogs. Man’s best friend has a long history of being life saviours in dire situations and pit bulls are no different.
It was just another night in the Chaichanhda household. Everyone went to bed, as usual, the parents in their room, and their toddler in her own room. What they were unaware of was an impending accident and a heroic act which will be etched in their memory forever. The tragic turn of events that followed made an impact not only on the apartment but also on its residents.
When Nana Chaichanhda’s apartment in Stockton, California was on the verge of burning down from the fire, their 8-month-old pit bull turned the hero for the family. Sasha the pit bull was outside but started barking at Nana’s door, very much out of character for her. She was keen and quick to sense the fire in a neighbouring apartment and promptly started barking, trying to warn everyone.
Nana had never seen her beloved dog barking so loud before. She knew something was wrong. As Nana came out of her room, she realized that a fire was ablaze. Nana instinctively went to grab her toddler from the other room, as would any mother. With the apartment burning down around her, Nana had to make her way to the room where her 7-month-old girl was in.
Much to her surprise, she found Sasha there. In that chaotic situation, the heroic dog had reached the toddler even before the mother. Sasha had somehow managed to climb on the bed of the sleeping baby and grabbed the waist of the baby’s diaper. She was determined to pull her out of her bed and carry her out of the apartment which would crumble any time. She persistently kept pulling at the diaper when Nana saw them.
Nana was quick to grab both her baby and the pit bull as she dashed out of the fire-ravaged apartment.
This heroic dog turned saviour not only for her owner but also for the owner’s little girl. She managed to get the child out of the room while Nana carried both of them out thereafter. Not once did the dog hesitate to go through the fire to save a life.
Thanks to the loving and daring pet, the family survived the ordeal. The fire left their apartment inhabitable. A cousin of Nana’s who lived in the same building also suffered from the same fire. Together they are now living with an aunt who resides in the same building complex as them. The kindly woman has taken them all in and is thankful to the pit bull for saving her granddaughter as well.
Click on the Next Bouton to read the second page…